n-ABLER Pro was introduced to satisfy the needs of older users. Pretorian observed that teenage and ageing users were reluctant to use n-ABLER as they associate the brightly coloured buttons with children’s products, yet their needs are in many ways similar to younger users.
In answer to this, n-ABLER Pro was launched. It has a modern silver over- black colour scheme and black buttons with white legends, which are great for users with visual impairments.
Because ageing users can sometimes exhibit tremors, a unique anti-tremor facility was built in which filters out the tremors, leaving the underlying movement of the joystick or trackball. There are four selectable levels of anti-tremor filtering, and the feature may be turned off for users who have no need of it.
Dwell Clicker is a new feature recently incorporated into n-ABLER Pro, allowing users to achieve completely switch-free selection of items on screen. Simply allow the cursor to dwell over the item in question for a pre-determined (but selectable) period and n-ABLER Pro will click it for you!
Of course, all the great features that you already associate with n-ABLER such as cursor speed settings, drag-lock, double-click, programmable switch adaptation and driver-free operation are still available in n-ABLER Pro.
75mm high (trackball)
Palm rest height approx 50mm.
- Rugged construction and ergonomic design with a large footprint for maximum stability.
- Modern silver-over-black colour scheme.
- NEW– Dwell Clicker feature.
- Pan Button to allow easy navigation of documents
- Symmetrical design for use with either hand, with Integral wrist support to minimise fatigue.
- High mass, 63mm, free-running ball for easy cursor control
- All buttons have white legends on black backgrounds for easy identification of button functions.
- Switchable left and right click buttons. Plus Double click and latching drag lock buttons.
- Audible (switchable to mute) and visual warnings indicating selection or change of function.
- Anti-tremor button (with three settings to compensate for the degree of tremor) to improve cursor control. Cursor Speed can also be controlled.
- Easy ‘plug and play’ installation
- Does not require driver software – ideal for contract managed computer systems
- Auto detecting PS2 and USB protocols
- Three-point fixing for mounting systems.