The FS TeleFloat from Rehadapt is a height adjustable, rolling floorstand for mounting communication devices and monitor displays. The telescopic rolling floorstand for positioning devices over beds, recliners or wheelchairs and has free floating articulated arm for easy adjustment. Suitable for devices up to 6 kg (13 lbs).
- Aluminium Alloy – Constructed from super strong, aircraft grade aluminium.
- UDS-DC – Quick Release system with two levers allows for safe device attachment within seconds. With a small footprint on the device, yet great sturdiness!
- Telescopic column – The telescopic columns of the Tele and Variostands are equipped with a gas spring. Adjusting to the required height is a snap and works so smoothly, that you’ll find your-self pulling it in and out just for the fun of it!
- 3D joints with quickshift lever – Rehadapt’s signature tube joints allow for full 360 adjustment in all dimensions. With quickshift levers.
- OneHand – Adjustment by Fingertip! All device weight is carried by the OneHand Arm. Move your device effortlessly & free in 3D space!
- Standard Chassis – The Floorstand chassis opens a wide area for the device to safely reach over, without compromising stability. Low ground clearance allows for reaching under beds and sofas.