SimplyWorks Switch 125 is a 125mm (5″) diameter wireless assistive switches and may be used with any SimplyWorks receiver.
These switches can be used for an enormous variety of purposes. When paired with a SimplyWorks Receive on a computer, they can be used as left-click, right-click, space or enter, for example. Alternatively, when paired with Control, Control Pro, iClick or Energise they can be used to control a toy or mains appliance. Or, when paired with Smooth Talker, they can become messaging switches.
Pairing these switches with a receiver is simplicity itself and setting the switch function is just as easy.
Simplyworks 125 has an extremely low profile that is angled towards the user, meaning that the operating surface is only 10mm above the desk at its lowest. The switches do not have a flanged base, allowing unrestricted access to the operating surface.
- Works with any SimplyWorks receiver for computer access, toy and appliance control.
- Extremely low-profile.
- Available in four colours (red, yellow, blue, green).
- Switch top cannot be removed by user – prevents distraction (coloured tops can be changed only with tools).
- Large 125mm operating area.
- Low operating force.
- 10 metre operating range.
- Integrated LED display to allow switch function to be selected when used for computer access.
- Automatic power saving mode – no on/off switch
- Easily mounted via industry standard fixing holes.
- Long battery life.
- Computer Access
- Tablet Access – iDevices + Android
- Toys & Mains Control
- Switch Activities
- Environmental Control
- Ageing Resources
- Wireless Connectivity